Unfortunately, at this time I cannot compensate models for their time but they will be given digital copies of all edited photographs.
Please request my services at least 1-2 weeks in advance of the date needed.
- Clients must sign a consent form prior to photographing. Failure to do so will result in no photo shoot.
Upon request, you will be provided with a copy of the consent form for your own files.
- Models must provide proof of age -- only 18+ years and older allowed.
Note: Models must be over the age of 21 years for any nude work.
- Non-watermarked photos will not be given to the client until balance is paid in full.
- Please be respectful of the studio, the equipment, my time, and others!
Must provide 48-hour cancellation – if cancelled without justifiable reason after the 48-hour mark, you will be responsible for paying the remaining balance of $35 for the first two hours.
Rescheduling will be accepted, but only two rescheduling attempts will be allowed (that’s three strikes).
- Appointment will be immediately cancelled after 15 minutes no-show, no-call. No excuses.
- Will not reschedule with no-show, no calls.
- If you are running late to our scheduled appointment time, please contact the photographer in a timely manner to let them know when you will be arriving.
- Your late arrival is included in the appointment time – it will not be extended. You will be responsible for paying for anything after the allotted time if you choose to extend the appointment. Photos will not be delivered until balance is paid in full.
For example, if your 2-hour shoot starts at 4:00 PM and you will not be arriving until 4:30 PM, your shoot will still end at 6:00 PM.